Overdue, as in Long

How is it mid-November already?  Well, no use pondering.  It just is.  What in the world have I been doing in my 5 month sabbatical from blogging? You may wonder. (Or maybe not).  For me to not write says two things:

  • I've been excessively busy for what I consider "busy."
  • There's so much going on, I don't even know how to blog it all.  So, I don't.
The downside to my absence here in blog-land is that anyone following just to keep tabs on our family will have virtually no information on us for half a year.

OK.  So I either quit now or attempt to rectify the situation.  I choose the latter.  In an attempt to fast forward you through the last 5-6 months, I'll use bullets again.
  • June: end of second semester for school, month of my b-day, pack and leave for "Buntings Go West" trip. 
  • June-July: span of 16 days traveling through, FL, AL, MS, AR, KA, CO, UT, AZ, NM, TX, LA and back.  Amazing time.  Pictures to show at some point.
  • July: trip north to see my parents,brother, over to Lancaster to see former church and wonderful friends, Drove my first "solo" drive of 17 hours home! Stopped to see friends in TN.
  • Later July: trip to Louisville, KY for "Worship God 2015" conference.  Awesome.  Loved meeting our sister church's worship team from NOLA.  Unpack from 3 summer trips.
  • August: register Keaton for college classes, Fun character "ball" at Browns. Begin school (30 and 45 minute commutes) for all 3 and dance for Kara and Kendall, Tubing trip with Crossfire Youth, Begin church song-writing team.
  • September: Garners Came for almost a week!!  (Attempt to woo them here). Back to normal calendar for church, Care Groups/Youth meetings each Wednesday, school and dance continue. Continue Songwriting.
  • October: continue crazy schedule, Keith to SGM Pastor's Conf. in Indianapolis. Move dance studios.  Youth Hike. 
  • November: Planning for Church Christmas Party and Christmas Eve service.  Continue school and dance schedule.  Continue all normal church events. Cat-sit (4) Dog-sit (1). Thanksgiving here for 10.  Christmas shopping!

 I really want to post some pictures, particularly of our trip out west.  Just have to load them to computer from my phone.  Bear with me!  Love you all.  Oh, and when you feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth, you can always check out my blog posting at puttingonthenew.com   I write there every 15th of the month.  Here's my October post that seemed particularly popular: http://puttingonthenew.com/2015/10/15/the-mother-idol/        Warm Sunny Florida Hugs!
 

Comments

  1. Hello sister in the Lord. I am so glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and by your blog post and know that you are a Pastor's wife. This also gives me an opportunity to share with you about the program our church in Mumbai, India has for the young and the adults from the west . I am in the PASTORAL MINISTRY for last 37yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have your young people come to MUMBAI during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts