catch up

I'll do my best to try and catch up on all that's been unrecorded here.  The inside scoop is that I have to juggle computer usage with my 12 year old, who needs the pc all day long for school.  So posting on the blog happens...when she's done, before she starts, or after they're all in bed

Kendall's 9th Birthday!

On Jan. 27-28, we did a birthday-sleepover party for our blond and blue-eyed fairy girl.  Lots of fun with 9 little girls running around this 1400 (or less) square foot apt.! 

Highlights were: pin the tail on the bunny, the nailpolish game, 9 girls on a bunk, and Italian Meatloaf: the dinner chosen by said birthday girl.





Here's some pictures to document the fun:

Comments

  1. Ah, I see what Keith was talking about when he mentioned "joyful noise" as part of this party... I can only imagine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts