baking in the bahamas
The girls and I were invited over to the Mosses ( our senior pastor's family) to have a day of girl-baking. What fun!
The items on our baking list were as follows:
However, that's not to say I won't partake of the key lime pie or pumpkin roll later! We had a good time of getting to know each other better, learn a little baking skill (for the kiddos) and just enjoyed being inside, away from the heat! It has been extremely hot today. I'm thankful every day is not so.
Tonight, Keith has been invited to hear Cedric speak on a panel that's meeting to discuss why gambling should not be legalized here in the Bahamas. You see, as it stands, there are casinos here targeted at the tourists, but it is illegal for a Bahamian citizen to gamble. That hasn't stopped business entrepeneurs from thinking of ways around this, such as setting up "web cafes" that provide a hosting place for internet gambling, which can't be tracked by the government.
Well, I'll leave you with pictures of our baking extravaganza from today. Enjoy! Wish you could sample some of our baked goods!
The items on our baking list were as follows:
- snickerdoodles
- chocolate chip cookies
- pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling
- key lime pie
However, that's not to say I won't partake of the key lime pie or pumpkin roll later! We had a good time of getting to know each other better, learn a little baking skill (for the kiddos) and just enjoyed being inside, away from the heat! It has been extremely hot today. I'm thankful every day is not so.
Tonight, Keith has been invited to hear Cedric speak on a panel that's meeting to discuss why gambling should not be legalized here in the Bahamas. You see, as it stands, there are casinos here targeted at the tourists, but it is illegal for a Bahamian citizen to gamble. That hasn't stopped business entrepeneurs from thinking of ways around this, such as setting up "web cafes" that provide a hosting place for internet gambling, which can't be tracked by the government.
Comments
Post a Comment