i wasn't kidding...
I recently made a comment about how if I were a male, I'd be much like John Piper. After reading this post http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/what-to-do-if-you-wake-up-feeling-fragile I am sure of it.
Piper uses the phrase "Wake up feeling fragile" to describe that fear feeling I often wake up with. I mentioned it just recently in one of my blog posts, "someone is praying." This helped me, to hear a man of great faith refer to something so personal to me. And he sees it as one more way to seek the Lord and the promises He has for his people. To know a man twice my intelligence and understanding deals with a common fear boosts my courage.
Thank you Mr. Piper, again, for all the ways you impact my life.
Piper uses the phrase "Wake up feeling fragile" to describe that fear feeling I often wake up with. I mentioned it just recently in one of my blog posts, "someone is praying." This helped me, to hear a man of great faith refer to something so personal to me. And he sees it as one more way to seek the Lord and the promises He has for his people. To know a man twice my intelligence and understanding deals with a common fear boosts my courage.
Thank you Mr. Piper, again, for all the ways you impact my life.
Comments
Post a Comment