love never fails
Just a few days ago, Keith and I were blessed by being able to see his Florida family. While in Orlando for a SGM conference, we were able to meet up with his parents, his brother and sis-in-law, his sister and bro-in-law and our nephews that live in Florida. Our friends Ken and Becky got to join us in a family dinner Friday night.
As we left our evening with family, our friends both commented on how sweet our extended family was. I often take for granted the warm and easy way we all get along and have a good time. So many families today have some area of contention...but not us. God has been so kind to us Buntings.
I was looking back through my pictures and found this one of Mom and Dad B. when they were here visiting. Just a few days after this picture was taken, Mom found out her cancer was resurging and had to begin chemo treatments again. She has been up and down on this roller coaster for over 7 years now...and guess who's been sitting right next to her all the while? Yep. Dad. This picture is evidence that a love more than 55 years in the making can still grow sweeter with age and trial. I pray someday Keith and I have pictures of us like this. We have a wonderul legacy to fulfill. We love you, Mom and Dad B. You are inspirational in so many ways. Don't ever stop kissing. Your marriage reminds us of God's truth, Love Never Fails.
As we left our evening with family, our friends both commented on how sweet our extended family was. I often take for granted the warm and easy way we all get along and have a good time. So many families today have some area of contention...but not us. God has been so kind to us Buntings.
I was looking back through my pictures and found this one of Mom and Dad B. when they were here visiting. Just a few days after this picture was taken, Mom found out her cancer was resurging and had to begin chemo treatments again. She has been up and down on this roller coaster for over 7 years now...and guess who's been sitting right next to her all the while? Yep. Dad. This picture is evidence that a love more than 55 years in the making can still grow sweeter with age and trial. I pray someday Keith and I have pictures of us like this. We have a wonderul legacy to fulfill. We love you, Mom and Dad B. You are inspirational in so many ways. Don't ever stop kissing. Your marriage reminds us of God's truth, Love Never Fails.
Comments
Post a Comment