sweet success, and so blessed
Well, the Thanksgiving Dinner has come and gone. It was my first Thanksgiving flying solo with cooking. Can't believe I'm 39 and I've never had to do my own Thanksgiving! It was slightly hectic, but I had my amazing sous chef (aka husband) doing potato peeling, dish washing, and other prep, which was a HUGE help. Thank you, dearest man on earth. Here are some photos of our abundance:
| Waiting to be carved. I love that it stayed plenty warm while I did a ton of last minute prep. |
| Not my choice to have soda cans on the table! No room for my centerpiece! And where are the napkins? Oh well...it tasted delicious, even if the pictures don't show it! |
| Sweet Potato Casserole and Roasted Brussel Sprouts Both were a HUGE hit. Keepers, for sure. Our lovely tree...not quite done, but off to a good start! |
Comments
Post a Comment